Group photo!
For Mommy's dance moves check out:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSQwusuCKLM
For Jane's dance moves check out:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibXBVMCf5aM
For Alice's new favorite teether check out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeTSZDeaIwo
Jane was such a big helper for Daddy while Mommy and Alice were at a baby shower. Kevin says she helped put away the dishes and even helped wash them. What a great daughter!
This picture is for Auntie Beth. Thanks for the pj's! Beth gives pj's and a book to each of her nieces and nephews for Christmas. Jane received both those pj's (since Alice hasn't had a Christmas yet), but the spacing was perfect for them to wear them together.
On November 11, the girls and I went with my dad up to St. Augustine to visit my grandfather and Inez. We had a wonderful visit. They are both doing well and enjoying all their card and bingo playing. And of course dancing, when they can make it.
Alice and Great-Grandpa Goodier




3 comments:
Nice dance moves! That sounds like it was a fun FHE. By the way, love the picture of the girls in your header.
What a great idea for FHE! We have random dance parties in the afternoon a lot but bringing in a gospel twist is always nice. Of course I'm still working on getting Morgan to say Jesus and Amen during prayers but it's never to early to learn right?! Oh, love the pj picture. I'm so glad the spacing was right. There's nothing cuter than a cute kid in footie pajamas! Hopefully the girls will enjoy what I've picked out this year as well!
That was hilarious! I loved the turn around booty shake and of course your high kicks! :) Those must be the moves that stole Kevins heart! LOL Sounds like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment