Kevin and Jane starting their rounds. Alice was asleep in the car for the first half of the evening. Kevin's trying to convince Jane to put on her cape.
Alice woke up finally. We decorated the trunk with callouts and superhero figures. Thanks again Janet for the cute little Trick or Treat ribbon on Alice's head.
Jane spent the evening wherever Sami was. This is Allie, Jane, Sami, and Krissy.
Jane is sampling the candy and who you don't see is Sami off to the side. It was the only way to get Jane in the picture. (Beth, you might recognize the red skirt!)
So after we finished up at Church we headed to the Palm Bay/Melbourne football game. It was 0/0 when we got there, but wound up 20 to 0 Palm Bay at the end. Yes, we went as superheroes. I must admit, I was quite embarrassed. It went well though and we brightened up the stands. Oh, and Jane finally agreed to put on her cape!!!!!!
Jane wanted to climb the bleachers, but Kevin told her she could only if she would wear her cape. She conceeded. Such a smart Daddy!!
Well, the Super Terrys are retired for this season. We'll see what next year will bring.






5 comments:
You guys were too cute at the Trunk or Treat! Loved the costumes.
I felt very safe at the trunk or treat with the Super Terry's! You did a great job, loved the trunk and the costumes :).
Funny skirt comment, I never would have noticed. I'm glad you are at least using it for something. I'm glad you guys had a great time and have such a fun ward.
I think you guys had the BEST costumes by far! I loved it! When you said you "just" made some capes I was thinking something that was no big deal, but those were awesome!!!!! You did such a good job!
We had to show our children the first Superman movie after they saw Kevin's cool costume, they had to see the movie!
Post a Comment