Wednesday, June 4, 2008

SURPRISE!!!!

DADDY'S HOME!!!!!

And he brought gifts!!!

So I was having my normal chat with Kevin on the phone as he was driving home from work last night. It was about 8pm when he called and said he was on his way home. I'm thinking he is still in California and not returning until Thursday. Anyway, so we're talking and I hear a car outside. Well, I looked out the window, but didn't see anything in particular, so I ignored it. Then I heard a knock at the door. I am still on the phone with Kevin, wondering who is knocking on my door at this hour. When I open the door, there is Kevin holding the above roses. I couldn't believe it. He has tried to surprise me in the past and I normally figure it out before he gets home, but this time I was shocked. I gave him a huge hug and of course cried! Jane just said, "Daddy!" And then smiled so big. Thank you, Kevin. I love you so much. Now the baby can come whenever it so chooses, which doesn't look like anytime too soon.

3 comments:

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

I am tearing up and am neither pregnant or missing a husband. What an awesome surprise. Good job Kevin! I remember when you surprised in a much similar manner and it made my week; how fun!

Jones said...

that was awesome!! what a grrreat surprise!!

...and I just can't believe how much Jane looks just like Kevin!!

Carley said...

How sweet, what a great hubby. I don't know when you're due, but hopefully the baby will come as soon as you want it to.