Last night we told Jane to go get a book so Daddy could read it to her. Kevin was all ready to sit in a chair and read her the book, when Jane plops down with the book on the floor and proceeds to lay down. Kevin has read with her that way many times, but it has been a while. It was very cute and sweet.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Too sweet. Yesterday Morgan and I sat on the floor and looked through books for awhile. It was nice to have that quiet time with him.
Just letting you know I am impatiently waiting for my newest niece/nephew. Maybe you should let your belly know this and it may speed up the process, since I'm sure they are also anxious to meet their new favorite auntie as well!
That is really cute. Rylan loves to lay down and read books just like that! I think it is awesome the interest they have in books and have noticed such a huge difference b/w kids who have read a lot and ones who haven't. Are you guys getting ready for the newest addition?
Aunti Cheryl said
What a nice looking family. Can't wait to see ya'll...
Post a Comment