Kate and I are doing great and I figured I'd post before Christmas was over.
This is one of my new favorite pictures
Alice watching the train go by
Saturday night the 4th, my parents and cousins and the girls and I went to a Doggie Christmas up at Cocoa Village. It was a chilly evening, but enjoyable. I walked a lot that night, which I think helped the baby to hurry on her way. The girls love Lisa's dog Lily.
Lisa's daughter Sophia on the slide, her favorite
My mom found this old outfit of mine while going through her drawers. So I finally put it on Alice for church. She looked cute, but the shirt came off before Nursery started.
So Sunday the 5th I realized that I was having contractions periodically and that other signs were pointing to the baby coming soon. I decided to pack my bag. And then I took the final pregnancy picture before losing the big belly. I only gained 25 lbs this pregnancy. I weighed the same at the hospital for this baby, as I did for Alice. Chasing children around keeps the weight off.
Kevin did a great job of posting the birth of Kate. Thank you! And here we are leaving the hospital. I spent the last day ready to leave the hospital, but we couldn't actually leave until a test result came back for Kate, so it wasn't until around 6:30 pm that we left. It was a long day, but all the staff at the hospital were super nice and it was a great experience.
Jane and Daddy sporting their festive outfits. Jane still just wants to hold Kate all the time. Look at that huge smile.
The Harris Christmas party. Alice actually rode the horse all by herself. Such a big girl.
Jane and Alice's face paintings. Jane got a Christmas tree and Alice was Rudolph. And I was resting!
Jane got to sit on Santa's lap at my mom's ward Christmas party at church. Alice stayed a safe distance away.
I love Jane's smile. Kate was a little jaundice, but now is just fine.
I love Alice's smile too. Such happy big sisters.
It has been cold this year. Here are our icicles. Jane took the picture.
Kevin, Jane, and I at Jane's Christmas party at school. I'm glad we could all make it. Grandma even came too. We love you, Janie!
Our attempts at a good Christmas card photo. I didn't choose this one, but I love Alice's puckered lips in the picture and decided to share.
Right around Thanksgiving we did a little shopping at Old Navy and I found some cheap (matching) pj's for the girls. I couldn't resist picking up a third one in a 3-6mth size just in case the baby was a girl. Well, guess what, I lucked out and here are the pictures of the girls in matching pj's. Too cute!
Alice, Kate, and Jane. My 3 girls!!!!
Yay for baby toes!!!!
We tried to get one more picture, but Alice was done. If you look closely you can see the huge scowl on Alice's face. It's washed out, but you can still see her pouty lip.
Sweet little Kate asleep on the couch
We are truly blessed this Christmas time with a new little baby in our family. We are blessed with so many other things too, especially great family and friends. I know Christ was born to be the Savior of the world and provide the way for us to repent and return to our Father in Heaven. I love this time of year. Jane had a hard time going to bed tonight because she is so excited for Christmas. What better gift can we have than peace in our hearts knowing that we are children of God and that he knows us and loves us. And there is always hope and that life is full of joy, thanks to our Savior, Jesus Christ.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
























3 comments:
I LOVE all the updates and pictures. You have such beautiful little girls. Kate looks just like Jane as a baby. Love the matching pjs and Alice's pouty face. We miss you guys but am glad the rest of you get to be together for Christmas.
Great pics! I LOVE those jammies, so cute! Kate's baby toes are adorable! Love you!
Oh Jill, it is soooo good to see you on here! Kate is gorgeous! I am so glad everything went well. Miss ya!
Post a Comment