Little Alice gets the red swing
Jane gets the blue swing
The sweet life! I sat down in the chair after I took the picture and enjoyed the beautiful afternoon.
Jane wearing my new flip flops this morning. She's got a little ways to go till she'll fill them.
Alice had a rough night last night because she has some kind of cough and drainage with a slight fever, poor thing. Kevin was consoling her this morning while making me waffles for breakfast. A single red rose from Kevin and a fun balloon from Jane and Alice started the celebration. Thank you, family for a wonderful Mother's Day!
Yesterday evening we went to Chick-fil-a for dinner. While there Jane announced that she had to go potty. So I took her. And she peed! We haven't been doing more than asking if she wants to sit on the potty every now and then and in the pool she'll get out and pee on a rock in my parents yard, but other than that I've been laxed on the whole potty training thing. Well, she peed in the toilet all day today too. Not a drop in her pull-up! Happy Mother's Day to me! Here's she's watching a movie while trying to poop this morning. That will take a little longer to master. I think the DVD player will help. She sat there for a good 10 - 15 minutes. Anyway, I just thought I would share. Good job, Janie!





2 comments:
Other than Alice feeling a little cruddy, it sounds like you had a rockin' good day! :)
Hey, I got waffles, too! :)
Awesome! What a wonderful Mother's Day present. I'm so not a fan of potty training. Pregnancy and childbirth, no problem. Sleepless nights, doable. Potty training, torture although it's gotten better with each child. Sounds like you're doing great.
Post a Comment