I bought Kevin a firepit for Father's Day last year while he was in California. Well we have used it twice now. The first time we had the fire on the front walk with just Kevin, Jane and I. Alice was asleep inside and Jane quickly lost interest so she went inside too and watched a movie. This last Saturday night we invited my sister Kim, her family, and my parents over to roast hot dogs and have s'mores. Then we did a little Karoake. It was a great evening. So here a couple videos from that night and then one of Alice walking with the walker. Fun times.
Jacob had some amazing dance moves that night. He also sang along later, but that's just too many videos to post! (I am too impatient to wait for the videos to upload)
This one features Jane's dance moves. Too fun!
It really did scare Alice, but she made it from the front door all the way over to the window by the table. The whole time thinking, I'm gonna fall, I just gotta keep holding on, feet move faster, ahhhhh!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You guys have way too much fun. Mike and I would never post us doing karaoke for everyone to see. We are the couple with the BAD voices.
That's funny! We love our firepit and use it all the time! it helps that Rylan has a bunch of stuff out back and Ben and I sit and talk and do s'mores. it's great. Love the karaoke! ;)
I'm so jealous we missed all the festivities. We'll have to have another night like that when we come over and Morgan can show off his crazy hip shaking! Loved Jacob and Jane's crazy moves and Alice's bopping up and down. Too cute!
I just showed Violet the video of Alice walking and she smiled really big and squealed! I think she recognized her friend :).
how FUN!!
Good times! Isn't family awesome?!
Post a Comment