She was sound asleep in her bed. Yeah!!! The second day, she again fell asleep on her own, but this is how I found her...
Asleep on the floor. That's the pillow we lay on when we sleep next to her at night until she falls asleep. And the third day, this is how we discovered her...
After a fun camping trip and taking a short nap on the way home from it, we figured she should take a longer one a little later in her bed. Well, Kevin went out to mow and I knew Jane wasn't asleep. As soon as he started the blower I heard her yell, "Daddy!" What I didn't know is that Kevin heard it too and as he looked at her room, he saw her standing in the window with the blinds pulled apart yelling, "Daddy!" He just laughed and then he came inside and took the above picture. She's standing on a cedar chest. She cracks me up.
Since then she has done great at nap times and doing better each night at bedtime in her bed. So it looks like the crib can now belong to Alice and Jane has officially graduated to a toddler bed!!! I think we'll still get some fun sheets for her also. She'll love the princess ones.



2 comments:
Yeah for big girl Jane! Moving up to the toddler bed is a big step. Mattie had no problem giving up the crib, but it did take awhile for her to actually fall asleep in the bed. We would always find her on the floor!
And, fun sheets do help. Mattie has Dora and the Princesses! Good luck!
What a cutie and I'm so glad it wasn't too traumatic for everyone. I'm also glad you and Kim get to do these things before me and give me all your hard earned advice. The advantages of being the youngest sister:)
Post a Comment