Wednesday, September 17, 2008

3 months old

Not that I haven't been posting a million pictures already, but hey, I think my girls are adorable. Anyway, here is what Alice can do at 3 months. She loves to reach for and hold the fish, but she can also swing herself around. I layed her with her head under the fish, feet under the ball and she wound up like this, sideways. It made me laugh. She just wanted to see what Jane and I were up to.

Jane wanted to see herself in the camera, so I took a picture. Her smile is coming a lot easier and quicker these days.

Kevin and I are trying to get Jane in a toddler bed. She doesn't even try to climb out of her crib or anything. Plus we most likely won't put Alice in the crib for another 3 to 4 months, but we were wondering if anybody has any suggestions to try, since we have a little time to play with. We put the bed in her room one night next to the crib and she wanted nothing to do with it. Now it is in another room and she'll sit on it and stuff, but no real interest. Thanks for any suggestions or tips.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I don't know if I have any real good suggestions. Mattie was excited to go to the toddler bed. Maybe if you took Jane to one of her friend's houses, and she saw that her friend sleeps in a toddler bed, she'll want to too?! Sometimes with Mattie, I tell her so and so is a big kid and does this.... Good luck. The girls look cute!

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

I have no suggestions as I am not there myself yet. I will be interested in how it all goes. Are you moving Jane to another room once she's out of the crib? The pictures are very cute and we're glad Jane has mastered her smile!

Janet said...

I love Jane's smile!! Isn't neat to see all the things our little babies are doing Alice is so cute :).