Monday, May 26, 2008

Watching movies

Here's how I found Jane watching Aladdin this evening. We had a wonderful day of fun and outdoors. Our ward had their annual Memorial Day barbecue this afternoon and then we went to another park in the evening. Jane just couldn't get enough of the slide. Although she rarely goes down them. I think it is just the word she associates with the park that I understand. I didn't let her watch tv all day, which after having spent a week sick and that's all we did, it was major withdrawals for her. So I promised a movie when we got home. She has learned how to lounge in style.

Look at those cute toes. It cracked me up seeing them peek over the coffee table.

Baby toes, who doesn't love them!!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

The picnic was a lot of fun. It was a nice way to break up the time you spend alone with just Jane. At least that's how felt about yesterday with Mattie, having Matt gone for 5 days. Sometimes its hard to find things to fill our days while Matt is gone. Jane is cute watching that movie!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill and Kevin, This is Cathy Ginn from Memphis! Jess showed me your pics and your family is so great! I am so happy for you! It's great to see your pictures and to see how happy you all are! Miss you guys! Tell your parents hello from me!
Love you!

Jill and Kevin said...

Cathy- how fun that we got to hear from you. I will definitely tell my parents hello. We are doing great and loving life. I hope you are all well too.

Heather - It is hard sometimes to find things to do. So it is nice for all the morning activities to break up the time. Thanks.

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

Love the toes and her relaxation style. She learned from the best:)