Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our Trip to Utah

Well, as some of you know and as some may not, Jane and I headed off to Utah last Wed, the 14th. We had a wonderful first few days, and then sickness set in. It went through and is still going through the whole family. Needless to say, we still had a great time and were so excited to see Daddy!!!! We also were able to go to Trista and Taylor's wedding and Chamaine's baby shower. We hope you enjoy the pictures of our trip. It was beautiful in Utah. Kevin and I miss the mountains and the fresh, dry air.

3 comments:

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

Hope you feel better soon and so glad we didn't get it:)

Wanderingfamilies said...

So glad we didn't get sick, I am sorry you did, though! Oh, and where are the pics?!

Jill and Kevin said...

Thanks, I'm glad that you all are still fine too.