We celebrated Kevin's 32nd birthday on Monday. Yep, he's getting old. Just kidding. Somehow, I think we'll always feel 23 inside. Anyway, we had a great day. Yes, Kevin had to go to work and yes he was extremely busy, but Jane and I stopped by and said hi. We sang to him and wished him a happy birthday. When he got home from class we celebrated with a tres leches cake, cards, and presents. It was a wonderful evening. Yes, I know the candle is a 5, but 3 + 2 = 5, so it works. (It was the only candle I could find lying around the house, thanks to my nephew Joshua's birthday.)
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Kevin! Sorry we never called you but just so you know we were thinking fondly of you:) We were however fondly thinking of you too late at night and decided you would think more fondly of us if we didn't call you:) Hope you had a great day turning 3+2=5!
Happy Birthday, Kevin! How did I not know that you had a blog, Jill!? I will be sure to check it from now on...
Chamaine- I just didn't spread the word about the blog. I figured I'd sneak into the blogging world! Thanks for saying I look great! I'm feeling more pregnant everyday. Fun stuff.
Post a Comment